Growing your own food is easy and rewarding!
- Save $$ – Save without sacrificing.
- Taste – There’s no comparison.
- Organic – Don’t even think of growing your food any other way! Do you want to ingest pesticides and other chemicals? Yuck. New studies like this one from PLOS ONE, are showing that nutrients are often higher in organic produce — in this case, tomatoes had 55% more vitamin C and 139% more phenolic content.
- Nutrition – Greater concentrations of important vitamins and minerals.
- Safety – YOUR food won’t be at risk for salmonella poisoning.
- Satisfaction – You’ll feel good about increasing your self-sufficiency and getting “back to the Earth”.
- Pleasure – Enjoy the sights and smells of your garden as you pick fresh produce for the day’s meals.
GrowingVegetableGardens.com gives you the information and resources you need to enjoy your own vegetable and herb garden this year. Check back often: we are adding and updating regularly. We’d love to hear from you too. Just use the Contact Us form and we’ll get back with you promptly.